All Lines General Adjuster
Mike Lucchetta is a General Adjuster with Octagon Insurance Services. He has been employed as an independent insurance adjuster since graduating from Fanshawe College’s Business Insurance program in 2008. Mike has obtained his Certified Insurance Professional (CIP) designation and is a licensed All Lines Adjuster. Mike is currently a Certified Fire & Explosions Investigator (CFEI) as recognized by the National Association of Fire Investigators. Throughout his tenure as an independent insurance adjuster has handled various types of losses, specializing in property and liability losses. He is a seasoned CAT adjuster, adjusting hail, water, fire, and class action losses. Mike has received numerous companywide accolades for excellence in customer service and has handled key client accounts.
The head office of Octagon Insurance Services is based out of Hamilton Ontario area, providing services for the Niagara Region, Haldimand County, and Norfolk County. However, Mike is available to travel as required.
- Property (Commercial
- Municipal Liability
- Transportation and Cargo
- Auto Physical Damage
- CAT Losses
- 2008 – 2020 – SCM Insurance Services, ClaimsPro Inc.
- All Lines General Adjuster / Account Manager
- 2020 – Present – Octagon Insurance Services
- All Lines General Adjuster
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Chartered Insurance Professional Designation
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator
- All Lines Licensed Adjuster - CIAA
- Business Insurance - Fanshawe College
- Member of the Insurance Institute of Canada
- Member of Ontario Insurance Adjuster’s Association